There are so many ways to give . . .
- Your $20 could provide a taxi-ride to school or a backpack with supplies
- Your $50 could provide a uniform voucher or a cap and gown for a graduating senior
- Your $200 could provide a day of packed lunches for the children at the Yellow Bus Summer Camp
- Your $500 could provide transportation and snacks for a field trip through our ZooMates mentoring program
Please follow the following steps:
- Press the “Donate” Button below. You will be taken to a Secure Paypal Website.
- In the “Donation Amount” Field, enter “Amount”.
- Press the “Update Total” Button.
Either “Sign On” to your Paypal Account or press “Continue” to use your credit card and then follow all instructions.
Please send checks made payable to Faces without Places to:
Faces without Places
PO Box 23300
Cincinnati, OH 45223
Call us at (513) 389-0805 to set up a one time donation or recurring donation plan.
Current Wish List:
NOTE: All donated items should be new.
IMMEDIATE SUMMER CAMP NEEDS
– Swim Suits: We need sizes that range from child size 4 all the way to adult sized 22 for the girls. Girls’ suits should allow for conservative coverage, and boys like the swim trunks. NEW SUITS PLEASE
– Snacks & Drinks: We need individually wrapped snacks and drink boxes/capri suns
– Beach Towels
– Packed lunches: Please plan to provide 100 packed lunches that consist of sandwich (turkey/roast beef/cheese – please avoid pork products), individually wrapped snacks, drinks. FwP will supply the condiments. While planning, think easy clean up!! Please call Gretchen at 513-389-0805 for the remaining available dates.
Gift Cards (allow our families to purchase size specific clothing, uniforms, groceries, and gas)
- Burlington Coat Factory
- Payless Shoes ($20-30)
- Remke Biggs
- Glue sticks
- Two pocket folders
- Pencil bags/boxes
- Lined Paper
- Pencil Sharpeners
- 3-Ring Binders
Quarters (used by homeless students who need a Metro transfer to get to school or for laundry services)
Please contact Gretchen at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate your donation.
I give and bequeath to Faces without Places, a not-for-profit corporation organized under the Laws of the State of Ohio, …
To make a cash bequest:
the sum of $_________ to be used by Faces without Places for its general purposes.
To give a percentage of the estate:
_______ percent of my estate to be used by Faces without Places for its general purposes.
To give a residual amount or remaining interest:
the rest, residue and remainder of my estate after all debts, expenses and taxes have been paid and all the general and specific bequests have been made, to be used by Faces without Places for its general purposes.
Please contact Mike at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Other Ways to Give:
Give Back while You Shop:
When you register on AmazonSmile, 0.5% of your eligible purchases can be donated to Faces without Places.
ForMyGoodCause.com is an idea inspired by our passion to help Good Causes. We built a network and website that would really make a difference, where people could buy products and services they want and give back to their good causes.
GoodShop.com is an online shopping mall which donates up to 37 percent of each purchase to your favorite cause! Hundreds of great stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, ebay, Macy’s and Barnes & Noble have teamed up with GoodShop and every time you place an order, you’ll be supporting your favorite cause.
Raise a penny (or more!) for our organization every time you search the web. www.iGive.com is the internet’s first online search engine and shopping mall where a penny or more per search and a portion of each purchase is donated to your favorite cause. Over 800 of the web’s best stores participate in this free program, and up to 26% of each purchase benefits our cause!
Start earning donations today with GoodDining. Join GoodDining for free then dine to earn up to 6% for your cause by visiting your favorite restaurants bars, and clubs.
Kroger has made their rewards program easier than ever! Now, all you have to do is sign up with your Kroger Plus Card at www.krogercommunityrewards.com and enter Non-Profit Code 80507 for FwP! Kroger Neighborhood Reward Instructions.
So, if you are already shopping at Kroger, please take a moment to register your card and make your purchases work for the children in our community! Call FWP at 513-389-0805 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Remke Bigg’s Caring Neighbor Program:
FwP can provide you with a card (that can be used to purchase items at Bigg’s) that you can load with as much money as you want and as many times as you want. Four percent of what you load is matched by Remke Bigg’s and donated to FwP. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or (513) 389-0805.
Host Your Own Event:
If you are interested in hosting your own event, please email Gretchen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 389-0805.
Give to Community Shares:
Community Shares raises awareness and support for its member organizations through workplace giving campaigns, professional enrichment, community education, and a variety of innovative initiatives.
Contact Faces without Places or check out www.cintishares.org to find out how your workplace can get involved in a workplace campaign.